United Rentals Tuition Assistance Program
The United Rentals Tuition Assistance program is designed to support those with the determination and discipline to obtain a Bachelor’s degree.
- Receive up to $2,000 in assistance for the calendar year.
- Open to all full-time employees who meet eligibility requirements.
- Assistance covers tuition, books, fees and necessary supplies.
- Employees must be enrolled in an accredited college or university and be pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in a job-related discipline.
- Union employees are not eligible for the Tuition Reimbursement Program unless specifically indicated in their collective bargaining agreement.